Dentist in Cranston, RI
All our professionals at Chapel View Family & Cosmetic Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Dr. DelGizzo has practiced family and cosmetic dentistry in Cranston for 25 years. In March 2010 he opened a new state of the art office in The Chapel View Shopping Center.
Dr. DelGizzo is a graduate of Tufts School of Dental Medicine, The University of Rhode Island and LaSalle Academy. He has held a faculty position at Tufts School of Dental Medicine for the last 20 years and is also a member of the Cranston dental study club.
Continuing Education for Dr. DelGizzo:
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- The Adhesive Restoration
- Endodontic Concepts In Clinical Practice
- North American Saliva Symposium
Rhode Island Dental Association
- Forensic Odontology- Identifying Victims
- Just Do It Better! - Todays technology and Techniques
- Osha & Infection Control
- Bottom Line Boosters--Crown and Bridge Procedures
- Medical Emergencies
- Everything you need to know about HR & Compliance
- Pharmacotherapy in Dentistry, Naloxone For Dentists, Coast Presentation
- Innovative Peridontics
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Practice Management & Clinical Dentistry
- OSHA and Infection Control
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Infection Control but were Afraid to Ask!
- Dental Risk Management Seminar
- "Getting it Right Every Time....Achieving Predictable, Clinical Outcomes for Restorative Success Utilizing Conventional and Digital Dentistry"
- "Drugs in Dentistry Update: Including Conventional Drugs, Herbals, and Natural Supplements"
- Emergency Medicine in Dentistry
- Advanced Treatment of the Edentulous Arch
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Infection Control, But Were Afraid to Ask
- More Than a Denture
- Smile Line Revitalization with Crowns, Veneers, and Implants
- What Good is a Dead Patient with Perfect Teeth
- Street Drugs Exposed
- Increasing Your Professional Power to New Levels of Excellence
- Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Management of the Pediatric Patient
- Osha Compliance Infection Control
- The Christensen Bottom Line
- Techniques and Trends in Dental Materials--Hands on Approach
- Practical Tips in the Assesment and Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
- Digital Impressions CAD/CAM Restorations
- Know Your Patient's Medications And Their Impact on Dental Treatment
- Understanding And Managing Older Adults In Your Practice
- High Tech Dentistry - Review and Update
- Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of the Non-Carious Loss of Tooth Structure
- Modern Implant Dentistry for the General Dental Office